cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Dean_Mo
Level II

How do I get adjusted Relative Risk Ratios with confidence intervals, versus aORs with nominal logistic regression?

I'm using JMP 17.2, standard version, and routinely perform nominal log reg.  There has been a shift in my field to reporting RR instead of OR.  I can obtain an unadjusted RR easily - but can't find how to obtain an aRR, including CI.  I do not write code - I'm hoping there's a simple solution. 

It seems this isn't a new problem in stats:
Robbins AS, Chao SY, Fonseca VP. What's the relative risk? A method to directly estimate risk ratios in cohort studies of common outcomes. Ann Epidemiol. 2002 Oct;12(7):452-4. doi: 10.1016/s1047-2797(01)00278-2. PMID: 12377421.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Byron_JMP
Staff

Re: How do I get adjusted Relative Risk Ratios with confidence intervals, versus aORs with nominal logistic regression?

would you mind adding this to the JMP Wish List. The link is in the purple band at the top of the page.

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Byron_JMP
Staff

Re: How do I get adjusted Relative Risk Ratios with confidence intervals, versus aORs with nominal logistic regression?

would you mind adding this to the JMP Wish List. The link is in the purple band at the top of the page.

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)