cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
floydfoxfb
Level II

JMP12 initialization to R

Yes, it was not a typo.  I am still using my revered copy of JMP12.  I am trying to connect to R ver. 4.1.3. After executing the R Init() command from the scripting index I received the error that R was not installed.  After changing my windows 11 environment variable for R_HOME to the directory where R was installed this error disappeared and another took its place.  I am now getting this error "The required executable file tkrproxy64.exe could not be found in the installation directory.
-1".  Currently, the tkrproxy64.exe file is located in the following directory ->    C:\Program Files (x86)\SAS\JMPSW\12\tkext\w32no.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get JMP and/or R to recognize the proper location of this file so that I can begin two way communication with R.  

Thank you in advance,

Floyd Fox

Scotch Plains, NJ

1 REPLY 1

Re: JMP12 initialization to R

I do not know the answer. I suggest you contact JMP Technical Support (support@jmp.com) if you do not get help here soon.

In the meantime, you might read the Work with R chapter in the JMP Scripting Guide to see if there is some help.