cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Multi-group analysis in JMP

Hello community!

I want to do multi-group analysis in JMP. For example, I have 150 Instagram respondents and 130 YouTube respondents. I don't know how to create two groups (pooled variables) and then do the analyzes. I don't want to compare or join: just do regressions / Anova to compare the responses of the Instagram group to that of YouTube.

Am I clear? Can you help me?

Thank you

Nataly
2 REPLIES 2
P_Bartell
Level VIII

Re: Multi-group analysis in JMP

There are many different data visualization or modeling approaches that can be used. In general you'll want to create a single column that is labeled something like "Social Media Platform", then each row will hold either an Instagram or YouTube value. From there all JMP platforms will need is you placing this column into a model (using say Fit Model) as an effect or for visualization just drag and drop onto an X axis in a Graph Builder workflow. This should at least get you started?

txnelson
Super User

Re: Multi-group analysis in JMP

It sounds to me that you need to go through the Discovering JMP document to familiarize yourself with what can be done, and an introduction on how to do the items you are looking to accomplish. The document is under the Help pull down menu.
Jim