cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Multivariate Control Chart Get Targets Error

Hi all,

I am trying to run a Multivariate Control Chart (Quality and Process -> Control Chart), but if I get my saved targets and click OK it results in the following error message:

The target correlation matrix is not a square matrix for group ^ group.

Name unresolved: target in access or evaluation of 'target', target/*###*/

Exception in platform launch in access or evaluation of 'Multivariate Control Chart', Multivariate Control Chart ( Get Targets( target ))/*###*/

Has anyone encountered this issue before and know how to fix it? or any suggestions for debugging this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Multivariate Control Chart Get Targets Error

I'm trying to duplicate this, but I need a little clarification.

1. Can you confirm that you're using Analyze, Quality and Process, Control Chart, Multivariate Control Chart?

2. What process are you using to "get [your] saved targets"?

1. Yes, that's correct.
2. It's the <Get Targets> button at the lower right corner. I followed these steps, and Step 3 No. 4-6 is where I am having trouble with. 

I'm not getting any errors when I follow the instructions in the link you provided. Can you confirm that the table you're saving to disk (main step 2 from your link) then loading (step 3.5) looks the same as the example shown in step 2.1 (copy of image below)?

Jed_Campbell_1-1673452252112.png

I had no problem running the data as a whole. The error occurs when I try to run step 1 and 3 with the same dataset using "hide & exclude" on different parts of the data during the two steps. I found a workaround by splitting the data into two separate files like in the examples given.

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for your help anyways.