cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Upcoming in-person meeting in Columbia, MD on May 21st

Announcing an upcoming meeting of the Mid-Atlantic regional JMP Users Group! Join us on May 21st for a morning meeting in Columbia, MD covering exciting new updates in JMP 18! Seats are limited so please register today.

https://www.jmp.com/en_us/events/users-groups/users-group-meetings/ma-jug-21may24.html

3 REPLIES 3
Residentx
Level III

Re: Upcoming in-person meeting in Columbia, MD on May 21st

I registered...

Residentx
Level III

Can I ask for more details about this event?

1. Will breakfast be provided or should I eat beforehand? I don't care but I just need to know. Columbia has great restaurants downtown.  

2. The JMP events I attended in RTP were at SAS HQ. This location is at Phoenix TS, https://phoenixts.com/

Why was this location chosen? SAS has offices in Arlington, VA and Rockville, MD. Why not there? 

3. Who from JMP will be presenting at this event and what verticals will they be from?

4. What is a networking activity? Is this basically networking? 

Thank you for your questions.

The training/meeting facility will have coffee and other beverages, along with some light snacks. 

Regretfully, the SAS offices in the greater metro-DC area are either now closed or did not have quite as large of a meeting room. Hopefully, this meeting location will also enable other JMP users who haven't been able to attend past meetings, to join. In the future, we would love to see the group return to more frequent meetings. The hope is that amongst JMP users in the area, there might be some who could potentially host a future meeting at their site.

The featured speaker for this meeting will be JMP Systems Engineer, Olivia Lippincott. Olivia Lippincott | JMP The content of the presentations is for all JMP users, regardless of industry.

The networking activity will be a short sharing activity about how you are using JMP. It is meant to be an icebreaker and allow JMP users to make connections with one another.

This meeting is free to attend.